play my favourite song.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
I feel a little depressed suddenly. Perhaps I'm putting too much stress on myself. It's like now I keep thinking I must be a zai social worker cause' how I assess, how I decide to intervene will affect people's lives. And now I have this mentality that since I've to assess cases in examinations, how well I score actually reflects my ability, skills and knowledge in the future. This is kinda stressing me out even though it's only the first week. I felt so much better last semester when my aim was just to learn as much as possible. Hmm, I shall keep reminding myself that.

Yes some people say we should aim high, aim more, aim to be better. But for me with more expectations actually results in more stress for me. Everything around me is stressing me out. I prefer how I aim lower previously and if the outcome is positive, I'll just treat it as a bonus. It's hard now to revert back but I'll try. LEPAK!!

Had a talk with my sis and I feel better now! We shall work hard towards our goals! And it's our little secret!! HAA

Went to TTSH and Phyllis brought me around. Was looking at the reports and I could understand nothing because it was all in shortforms! DM, VNH, PNH, NOK and so many more. I only got a chance to clarify this 4 words and it's super random words: diabetes, voluntary nursing home, private nursing home and next of kin! Phyllis said there's like a whole list of abbreviations for them to refer to, scary!!

Tomorrow I've to reach TTSH at 830am with dance prac all the way after that yet I can't sleep. My bioclock is so screwed and I'm so dead!